Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

Deer Spirit

Attended the Women's Center reception tonight to find about 200 people milling about the Top of the Hill Restaurant in Chapel Hill.  The food was delicious, I had some sparking wine, there was a DJ and my good friend Karen came along! 


"Deer Spirit", 5x7", acrylic on canvas ©Kim Werfel


My piece "Deer Spirit" was already sold when I arrived!....and we eavesdropped on a conversation and met the buyer!  She was interested in my pet portraits so I gave her my card and brochure.  Getting the hang of this marketing thing!

"Turtle Reflections" was still there....

"Turtle Reflections", 5x7", acrylic on canvas©Kim Werfel


and "Feline" remained as well when we left at 8pm.  The event was going strong until 10pm.   All of the pieces are to be left for the Women's Center to possibly sell at a later date. 




"Feline", 7x5", acrylic on canvas ©Kim Werfel

This was so much fun and all for a good cause.

Stay tuned for more paintings!

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment