Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Come to my Reception at Liquidambar April 7th!

I'm excited to announce that my original pastel paintings of wildlife and pets will be on exhibit at Liquidambar Gallery and Gifts, 80 Hillsboro Street, Pittsboro, NC  27312, for the months of April and May with an opening reception held on Sunday, April 7th from 2-4pm!  Avis Autry will be playing live music with her keyboards, and Pittsboro will be celebrating First Sunday for April, so c'mon and join us for some fun.


"Curious", pastel, 19x23"©KimWerfel



 Originals of my award-winning wildlife art based on the local deer of Chatham County will be on exhibit, along with some giclee prints and note cards for that perfect Mother's Day Gift.  



"Regal", pastel, 19x23"©KimWerfel



Of course, I'll be available to discuss commissions of your favorite animal pets, including but not exclusively the family cat or dog :)  

The show will continue on through May on Pittsboro's First Sunday's May 5th Cinco de Mayo reception and celebration from 2 to 4 pm, with Andy Coats (see his website here) on guitar and a more upbeat flavor of the day!


"Galloway Cows", pastel, 24x29"©KimWerfel

This will be my first exhibition at this local gallery and am excited to have everyone come see my work.  Hope to see you at one of my receptions!

Kim Werfel


Like me on facebook for more updates here:  kimwerfelportraitsandfineart



No comments:

Post a Comment