Pages

Friday, April 5, 2013

Sold before the opening! "Fall Tree" pastel

After changing out some note cards at the Roadhouse I decided to see how the Liquidambar show looked and found out that a pastel painting already sold!  After just one day!  Whoo Hoo!


"Fall Tree", pastel, 11x14"©KimWerfel


This piece is framed with a cherry wood frame and fillet, with a soft grey/green mat.  Framed size is 17"x20.  It was a favorite of mine and hung proudly on my wall for a while, but I need to make room for new work so put it up for sale.  

I guess I need to paint more landscapes! 

Excited to see how the rest of the show goes.  

Will post photos from the reception after this weekend....good weather report so far!

Thanks for reading!

Kim Werfel

http://www.kimwerfel.com 




No comments:

Post a Comment