Pages

Sunday, April 14, 2013

April's Reception at Liquidambar

What a beautiful day for a reception!

Last Sunday (April 7th) was a spectacular Spring Day and brought everybody out to Pittsboro's First Sunday....and to my reception at Liquidambar Gallery.

Kathy King had her amazing beaded jewelry exhibited too as she is featured as the 3-D artist for March and April.  See her website here.  We struck up a nice friendship and had fun swapping artist stories.






I sold some cards and two big giclee prints....one to a lovely lady who took my workshop last November from Sandford, NC.  She purchased one of my "purple donkey" prints!





A neighbor came and purchased a giclee print of my doe and fawn "Affection"....




Wish I took more pictures to show you, I was too busy talking with people!  Avis Autry on the keyboards was just wonderful and my husband conversed with the Gallery owner's husband for hours.  A good time was had by all!

We're having another opening on May 5th - Cinco de Mayo - with a lively guitarist to entertain us!

So save the date...Sunday May 5th from 2-4 at Liquidambar in Pittsboro, NC.

See you there!

Kim Werfel

http://www.kimwerfel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment