Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

Still Time for Continuing Pastel Class

There's still time to sign up for my Continuing Pastel Class.  I thought I'd share a few photos from the last day of my Intro to Pastel Class.  Some have already signed up for the Continuing class.





Can you believe she's never touched a pastel before?






This pastel painting blew me away...I'm blessed with talented students!






It's great to see everyone making so much progress....






And everyone's style and color preferences...






We all had a great time...especially me :)


"Continuing Pastel Painting" will begin March 14th through April 18th (6 weeks)...Thursday mornings again from 10am-12:30pm at the ArtsCenter in Carrboro.




This class is open to all past students and those with some knowledge in pastel.

We will review the principles of design and discuss different types of composition. I'll assist you in creating great paintings from your own still life and/or your own photos.  I will demo some concepts as well.


Register at the ArtsCenter in Carrboro (click here). Class number 2031 Continuing Pastel Painting, $150 tuition, Friends of the ArtsCenter $135, day of class tuition $155.

Class maxes out at 12 so don't wait!  Keep those new year's resolutions to get more creative in 2013! 

Questions? 

Feel free to contact me at k-e@mindspring.com.  

Would love to have you join us!

Kim

http://www.kimwerfel.com





No comments:

Post a Comment