Monday, July 4, 2011

Studio Supply Art Exhibition

"Waiting for Mom", 12x16", pastel

C'mon down to the Studio Supply in Chapel Hill & checkout my portraits, landscapes and more.  Just click on "Studio Supply" to see my "Artist of the Month" profile there.

Reception this Friday July 8th, 6-9pm during the artwalk 

If Summer behaves, I'll bring her too! (and Eric) haha


421 W. Franklin Street
Chapel Hill, NC  27516

Above is my pastel "Waiting for Mom", 12x16", pastel, available framed for $500.  Prints will soon be available.  A doe gave birth outside my back window during Memorial Day weekend and left this beautiful fawn camoflauged in the leaves.  I just had to paint her!

Today is my birthday and a fitting sendoff for my new Blog! Yeay!

Hope to see you Friday!


  1. Welcome to the blog world! I love your banner!

  2. Thanks Karen! This will be a nice way to keep current and in touch :)