Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Leading to Safety

Leading to Safety, 12x16", pastel

In my post for the Studio Supply Show reception you might have noticed the piece I was working on "Leading to Safety".  I thought I'd post the finished piece here for you to see.

This is from a photo I quickly snapped.   Mom noticed me in the window and wanted to take her little one away from human view. 


Here's the photo....I didn't have time to even straighten out the camera...I took out the glare of the road in the background...edited out some leaves and focused more on the deer.  It looks much softer in real life than in this reduced photo.  I wanted that magical hour of dusk when the light is getting low...

They come by all the time....I'll be working on another one soon.
Thanks for stopping to see!
~Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment