Pages

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Fun at the Studio Supply!

Several of my neighbors joined me (in blue) at the reception

Last night turned out to be a lot of fun, despite the rainy, hot and humid weather.  I reconnected with some old friends and clients and have several new portrait commissions being planned! Yeay!

 The folks at The Studio Supply on Franklin Street in Chapel Hill couldn't have been nicer.  I highly recommend them if you're in the area.  My show will run there through July.
Need to rest up for tomorrow's appearance at the Cole Park Vet from 3-5!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kim, I kind of lost track of you after our Carol's Kids Experience in Apex!
    I wanted to keep up with you and I just left a comment for Jennifer about the Build a Blog class and saw your comment just above mine. I love your blog and plan to follow it. I started mine after the workshop but still have more to learn.
    Love your paintings!
    Fay-Pinehurst, NC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fay, thank you for your kind comments :) Just learning about how to do a blog....it's fun when things work! haha. Please send me a link to your blog, so I can keep up with you!
    Happy Painting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim, Glad your reception went well. You're such a talented artist! Sorry I couldn't make it just to many irons in the fire right now. :)

    ReplyDelete