Pages

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Won an Honorable Mention!

Me & "The Lookout" at the Chatham Arts Studio Tour Show

Here I am at the Chatham Arts Studio Tour Gallery Show at Central Carolina Community College.  My piece "The Lookout" won an Honorable Mention!  More giclee prints had to be ordered for next weekend (Dec 10-11).  Yay!

This is just my second year belonging to Chatham Arts and being on the tour.  I am honored and happy to have won something.  I want to mention Roger Dinger's name here as he custom-made the frame from reclaimed oak barn wood.  See him at #42 on the tour and his website at http://www.reinbarnation.com.

Hope to see you next weekend! Who knows....with a full moon lunar eclipse anything can happen :)!

Thanks for following my blog.

Kim




No comments:

Post a Comment