Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Visit me on the 19th Chatham Studio Tour

"Winnie", 11x14" acrylic on wraparound canvas

Come on out and visit me on the upcoming Chatham Studio Tour .    I'm #31 at 120 Creekwood, Pittsboro, NC  27312 for both weekends, Sat.-Sun. Dec. 3&4 and Dec. 10&11, from 10 am - 5 pm.

Featured here is "Winnie", a commissioned portrait of a lovely terrier painted in acrylic on wraparound canvas last year.  She has since passed on, but her colorful portrait will keep her loving memory fresh for a long time. 

Portraits make lovely Christmas and Birthday gifts - of your favorite pet, or the perfect gift for that animal lover.  You can always give a gift certificate if my schedule is too full for Christmas, it will be sure to please :)

To see more of my work, please see my website at Kim Werfel Portraits & Fine Art.

Thanks for viewing my blog :)  Feel free to share with your friends !

Kim


No comments:

Post a Comment