Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Art in the Village

Me in my booth at Cary's Spring Daze Show

I've joined a new group of artists called "Artist Studios at Fearrington Village", in the neighborhood where I live in Pittsboro, NC.  We're having an Outdoor Art Exhibit and Sale on Sunday, October 9th 2011 from 10-4:30 pm (rain date Sunday October 16th).

This will be our group's first show and we're pretty excited about it.  I thought I'd
show you a picture from my last outdoor show....I won't have a tent this time, but
will bring my pastels and will be demonstrating...so c'mon down and pose for me!

There's two good places to eat in the village (Belted Goat and the Granary) and we'll have live music too.  For a list of our artists check out http://fearringtonartists.blogspot.com/

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment