Pages

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Chatham Record Article and Carolina Woman mention...

Surprised to learn from a facebook friend that there's an article about me (who knew?) in the Chatham News, week of July 18th, Section A, page 5.  They wrote about my two wins at the 2013 NC Statewide Pastel Juried Exhibition, quotes from my blog and from the judge. I am so honored and blown away. They posted a 4 x2 1/2" photo of the "Queen of Swords. "






I blew this up so maybe you could read it.....?  Oh well, but it was quite a surprise.  Didn't know papers did this without letting you know!


Meanwhile Carolina Woman magazine has color photo of "The Lookout" and my Best of Show win info.
I had no idea about the Chatham News story but did submit news to Carolina Woman over a month ago and forgot about it ... did not know they ran it either .... with a color photo!









So you never know what you'll find happening when you get up in the morning!


Could this be my 5 minutes of Fame moment?  :)



Kim Werfel

http://www.kimwerfel.com

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your "5 minutes" but I am sure there are many more to come. Congrats on the press!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Patti. I enjoy seeing your posts about your art achievements too! Cheers....here's to us!

    ReplyDelete