Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

My Moonlit Geese have flown!

"Moonlit Geese", 8"x16", oil on wraparound canvas

One cool evening while I was taking a photography class @ 2 years ago, we had a field trip to a private local animal shelter.  The owner was trying to coax her geese into another pasture with the cool evening light dancing on their snow white feathers.  I snapped a few photos and painted this piece for myself in oil on a 8"x16" wraparound canvas.

This morning I sold this piece to a lovely lady who had admired it a few weeks ago on the Studio Tour.  She appreciated it so much that I was happy to send it off to a good home :)

In my spare time I'd like to play more with my oil paints, but pastel will always be my first love.

Thanks for reading my blog :)

Kim




No comments:

Post a Comment