Pages

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Juried into Pastel Society of America

I've just received confirmation of being elected a Juried Associate Member of the Pastel Society of America!    I'm excited to be recognized by this prestigious organization.
 
The three pastel artworks that were juried are "Alfalfa", "Regal" and "Curious".
 
 Alfalfa

  "Regal"


"Curious"

I'm also in the Chatham Artists Guild Show at the PAF Gallery in Siler City, NC with "Hello There", an acrylic painting of a donkey.
 
"Hello There"
 
This news is inspiring....just what I needed to get back to work at my easel!  Thank you for following my blog :)

4 comments:

  1. Yeah! Congratulations! An honor you well deserve.
    Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Karen! Just the push I needed to get more work started on my easel :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this one. Really useful. Will surely gonna try it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go to the Pastel Society of America's website under "Membership" http://pastelsocietyofamerica.org/index_membership.htm
      They now take digital images instead of slides, which made the process easier. Good Luck!

      Delete