Pages

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Class Pictures and Seymour Center Class Registration Now Open!


I had such a great time teaching at Carol Woods in Chapel Hill.  We all posed for a group portrait (although a couple were missing)  Thought I'd share them with you.




This is my Tuesday group class (missing Pat)  None had pastel experience....most had little or no art experience.  I tried to teach the elements of design, color theory and values along with just getting used to using both Canson and Sanded paper in 5 classes.  Whew.  But they were wonderful!




Thursday's class (without Margie) were terrific too.  They're all holding their best piece for a small art exhibit from the class to be displayed for a month.  Tuesday's class goes first in August, then Thursday's class in September.

They asked me to teach there again in the Spring 2015 and I couldn't resist.  I look forward to seeing them all again.

Hopefully I'll see some in my new class starting in September at the Seymour Center in Chapel Hill.

This Pastel Class will have students of varying ability and will run Mondays from September 8 - October 6th, from 1 - 3 pm.

Beginners will work doing projects from photos with me while more advanced students will work on independent projects with my guidance.  Located at 2551 Homestead Rd., Chapel Hill, NC  27516. 

Registration is now OPEN!.  Call (919) 968-2070 for more info.  Also click on http://www.co.orange.nc.us/aging/Programs.asp

Hope to see you soon,

Kim Werfel

www.kimwerfel.com


 

No comments:

Post a Comment