Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

Little Calf & Goat Paintings Sold!

A pair of 6x6 wraparound canvas acrylic paintings sold at yesterday's Art in the Park event at Fearrington Village yesterday!

"Fearrington Goat", 6x6, acrylic on wraparound canvas ©Kim Werfel


This was the first time I exhibited with the Fearrington Artists, it was an outside event and the weather cooperated beautifully.  The same woman who bought my little goat snapped up a small calf that I had done years ago...they went together like bookends :)


"Fearrington Calf", 6x6, acrylic on wraparound canvas ©Kim Werfel


Forgive me, this little calf was painted so long ago, I only found this poor photo out of focus, but I wanted to share it with you anyway.

The customer was visiting Fearrington from Wisconsin and wanted to take home a bit of charm from the place.  I was happy to oblige, but confess that I was holding onto them myself as they always made me smile :)

Need to paint more small acrylics of these sweet animals...so much fun!

Have some dog portrait commission leads from the show as well - and had a blast catching up with friends who stopped by. 

Thanks to all who made this show a success!

Kim

http/www.kimwerfel.com



No comments:

Post a Comment